Brief Posting Description for CADD Operator -Pipeline
We are currently sourcing a CADD Operator -Pipeline in Al-Khobar Saudi Arab.
*At this time, we will only consider applications from Saudi citizens.
Detailed Description for CADD Operator -Pipeline
· Has experience in the hydrocarbon processing/utilities units, the oil/gas industry or refinery project/process industries
· Must have engineering drafting experience in piping/ pipeline projects
· Must have working knowledge of company and project QA/QC requirements
· Must have knowledge of drafting practices and software, design details, international codes and standards, procedures and specifications.
· Has experience in drafting and preparation of bill of materials for all assign drawings
· Experience in the detail drafting of piping/ pipeline projects
· Experience with industry codes, procedures, specifications and standards
Responsibilities or Duties:
· Originates complex engineering drawings in different disciplines
· Prepare complete bill of materials for all assigned drawings
· Perform a “self-check” of completed drawings prior to being submitted for checking
· Revises and checks complex design engineering drawings
· Ready to be part of a team and also have a flexible approach when required to work in a small group
· Act as discipline CADD coordinator & check deliverables Produced by the discipline team members from a presentation perspective (proper reference file is attached, proper border file is used, proper title block is used, proper drawing title & revision number is used, etc.)
· Have attended a CADD Operator Training Program
Minimum 4 years of experience.
Job Post by Wood Group
Search for more jobs at BuildingMENA.com
Please note: Wood Group reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.