• Assist the Sr. Civil Engineer in supervising, directing and coordinating all Civil engineering Maintenance activities, to include: construction, planned and adhoc maintenance and improving of the facilities.
• Direct and coordinate construction, maintenance, support, documentation, and related activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes and requirements.
• Inspect completed civil engineering works and observe, to ensure conformance to design and specifications and compliance with safety standards.
• Coordination with external contractor & suppliers as per the requirement.
• Review calculations done by the Civil Foreman to check and ensure standards and specifications.
• Respond and provide assistance to any civil engineering related issues whether it is urgent/emergency call or corrective works within Health Center’s owned facilities.
• Support CMMS by ensuring regular update/ monitoring and proper execution of maintenance plans and documentation.
• Identify engineered resolutions to recurring civil engineering issues.
• Recommend improvements in methods, equipment, operating procedures and working condition activities for the area and site.
• Analyze information related to civil engineering works and prepare engineering reports on that regard to the management.
• The incumbent will undertake any such related duties or responsibilities as directed.
• Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard any sensitive information.
• Bachelor degree in Civil engineering or equivalent is required
• Minimum of 5 years in an Civil engineering role in Civil engineering services, 2 years of which in supervisory capacity within Health Care Facilities or similar.
• Site Planning and Design
• Structural Design and analysis
• AutoCAD proficiency
Please note: Qatar Project Management (QPM) reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.