1. To enhance processes and procedures in the current engineering function and create new processes and procedures to cater to large value EPC projects.
2. To undertake pre-award activities such as preliminary design, preparation of tender drawings and material take-offs, cost estimation of material, plant & preliminaries, collaborating with commercial/ procurement in preparation of quotation, material sourcing & vendors.
3. To manage and lead the assigned EPC Engineering Teams efficiently & effectively by providing guidance and direction to subordinates in accordance with Company procedures and Clients requirements.
4. To advise on technical issues related to Design & Construction matters, in order to meet specific project requests.
5. To coordinate with the Project Director, client and Engineering Services Department in meeting Engineering support requirements.
6. To ensure timely delivery of accurate drawings in accordance with project schedules.
7. To ensure effective management & utilization of time for personnel.
8. To maintain project technical standards/specifications in order to meet specific customer requirements.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Mechanical or Electrical.
• Knowledge of latest developments in related field
• Conflict Resolution
• Business Administration
• Project Management
• Significant experience with large EPC style Engineering Projects
• Leadership Skills
• Complex Problem Solving
• Communication Skills
• 15 years of work experience as Engineering Manager.
Years of Experience Min: 15 Max: 20
Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Please note: Alghanim International reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.