Duties & Responsibilities.
- Responsible for reviewing extension of impact on complex change requests and claims and where necessary prepare forensic planning and delay/ disruption analysis to determine the cause and effect of specific.
- Senior Planner required with experience of undertaking forensic delay analysis (both retrospective and prospective) used in the preparation of robust extension of time claims.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience working for Contractors.
- Work with project teams, which include planners, contracts and technical team, to pull tighter the correct information in preparation of claims/ counter claims.
- Experience with claims consultants and exposure to formal dispute proceedings an advantage.
- Suitable candidates will be flexible, a self starter with the ability to think clearly and laterally.
- Must be client facing with an ability to clearly present delay analysis to lay clients and experts alike
- Provide assistance and advice in the management of known current and future potential claims and disputes.
- Where required, provide support to planning expert in litigation, arbitration and other dispute forums.
- Development, implementation of dispute avoidance advice and strategies.
Qualification & Experience:
- BSc Degree in engineering
- 10 years in depth experience in delay analysis methodologies and application, worked as claim consultant and handled large scale projects
Critical path and delay analysis techniques
proven advanced use of Primavera P3, P6, Excel and other related software as applicable.
Experience of working on large civil projects working for a contractor
Very good English language & writing skills are essential
Job Posted by
Search for more jobs at BuildingMENA.com
Please note: Arabian Construction Company (ACC) reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.