• Assists the project manager, alone or in a team setting, with day-to-day management, monitoring, and reporting activities throughout the project lifecycle.
• Assists the manager in creating and administering project execution plans and revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Assists in collecting and analyzing key project data on a weekly basis for preparation of regular reports, progress updates and revisions to the project budget and schedule.
• Attends project meetings, records meeting notes, and assists in producing and circulating agendas and meeting minutes.
• Assists in reviewing consultant and vendor invoices and contractor requisitions against actual progress and for compliance with contract terms; follows up on questions and revisions; and processes same for payment.
• Assists in the gathering and formatting of project information, including drawings, reports, warranties and manuals for project close-out.
• Capable of acting as the secondary daily point of contact for client, contractors and consultants at project level.
• Articulate clearly in verbal and written communications; understand the basic sequence and stages of project development; and apply good decision-making skills in following direction from the project manager.
• Performs such other duties as the Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or a related technical field such as Architecture or Construction
• A minimum of three to five years of related office and field experience.
Job Post by Thomas & Adamson
Search for more jobs at BuildingMENA.com
Please note: Thomas & Adamson reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.