Based out of our Dubai location, we are looking for a skilled Project Manager with an end-to-end construction background to travel across the region and deliver projects on time, to budget and within contract scope.
– Leading projects independently from inception to kick off to handover – successfully completing on time and on budget
– Meeting with clients, client engineers and consultants and setting accurate specification and expectations in line with Middle East construction standards but also globally accepted temporary building codes
– Pulling together international internal teams and expertise to deliver everything from initial design and engineering through to construction and handover
– Manage existing and new third party contractors to deliver outstanding results in line with Losberger De Boer standards
– 3-5 years of experience in a similar role for a reputable company – must have been responsible for project timelines & programme, budgets and have a proven track record of successful project delivery
– Detailed knowledge of regional standards and codes for permanent buildings, fire & life safety, HVAC, electrical & power etc
– Experience of contract management – negotiation, interpretation and precise implementation of all contract requirements
– Background in turnkey construction projects is essential with a history of project management of end to end builds (all elements from foundations to all fit out and infrastructure)
– Experience in systemised construction, modular or similar may prove an advantage but it is not essential. However, an ability to operate in a rapid deployment environment (often very different from traditional construction) is a must.
– Pro-active individual prepared to work as required and independently to drive results. Must be positive and productive without a constant need for management.
– Must be prepared to travel and spend extensive periods away from home, on site and embedded into projects
– Excellent skills in spoken and written English language is essential
Job Post by Losberger De Boer
Search for more jobs at BuildingMENA.com
Please note: Losberger De Boer reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.