– Responsible in the management of a successful Project Management program and the management of repairs and maintenance works as per agreement with the client or external stakeholders at in the contract Direct in Project Management of capital works and projects and development of the in-house project capability.
– The role will maintain and continually review and improve the onsite service delivery and direct technical and safety training in conjunction with HSE.
Reason for Role
– To support the General Manager to advance develop the contract during the “steady state” phase, and develop and implement strategic planning and to provide additional project opportunities in the contract.
Structure and Reporting Relationship
The Project Manager reports to the General Manager.
– The role will provide day-to-day management of the Project multi-disciplined team and responsible for managing the long term Project and repair programs for the contract in order to facilitate effective operation and growth of the contract.
Based on the Specific Requirement of the Role
– Represent client, if required, to navigate through various audits, inspections conducted by local bodies, insurance companies, bankers, investors etc.
– Establish, policies and procedures for each service under management
– Develop, implement and review energy efficient replacement projects
– Review building services delivery systems and with the Engineering Services manager, develop strategic maintenance or replacement strategies
– Liaise with clients, staff and external consultants at all levels in matters relating to project delivery
– Manage and direct projects in accordance with Serco’s strategic plan, with an emphasis on standardization of policies and procedures
– Prepare monthly reports and attend monthly leadership meetings
– Manage the collection, distribution and storage of information and reports
– Liaise with customer representatives on an appropriate and regular basis
– Assist the General Manager in ensuring the integrity of the intent and operation of the management reporting system, with all issues raised and addressed at the appropriate level
– Ensure the timely and satisfactory management and resolution of complaints from customers and the grievances of employees, in accordance with Serco’s policies
– Management of subcontractors and suppliers.
– Develop, monitor and review all project lifecycle works for the contract
– Recommend and administer capital improvement works
– Development of the QA program, alongside the Assurance Manager and take it through audit for subsequent award
– Timely address various ad hoc requests given by the client for variation work, VIP visits, etc.
– Provide advice to the Contract Manager on the activities, developments and changes within the services covered under the Contract and their impact upon the provision of those services
– Monitor the progress of accreditation and quality management systems and coordinate the standardization of policies and procedures
– Monitoring of procedures and policies in order to recommend improvements
– Monitor, review and, where appropriate, update property, plant and equipment to meet the changing needs of the business, within your authority limits
– Perform and carry out duties and respond to requests for assistance from the Senior Serco Management team.
Please note: Serco reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.