Plan, monitor, coordinate, and control of project mobilisation activities as per mobilisation schedule.
– Manage the construction of the project in accordance with the contract in the most efficient and profitable manner.
– Ensure that all necessary permits are obtained from local authorities.
– Ensure that efficiency of construction work is maximised and that costs are effectively controlled.
– Ensure that statutory health and safety regulations are observed at all times and that safety on site is maintained at high standard.
– Ensure that the involved parties have received all related project documents, drawings and specifications.
– Review resources schedules to ensure that adequate labour and plant are available to maintain the construction schedule.
– Coordination with the Plant staff for erecting and installation of site plant, providing their safety certification, maintenance, services, at the start and during the construction period.
– Assume responsibility for organising, supervising, and directing all project functions, in accordance with the requirements of the Project Execution Plan, and have the responsibility for handling contractual administration.
Education – Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Architecture Engineering.
Experience – 18+ years experience with building contractors. Must have worked as Project Manager for high quality high-rise building project.
Please note: Arabian Construction Company (ACC) reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.