Job description / Role
Risk Coordinator (Highways)
Linum Consult’s client is currently seeking a Risk Coordinator to be involved on a significant highway construction project in Qatar. This will be on a 12-month, renewable contract.
• Preparing, updating and issuing a Risk register and a Risk Management plan
• Identifying, evaluating, monitoring and reporting on all major risk issues that could potentially impact the company
• Ensuring the company adheres to international risk standards
• Assisting with the creation of a risk-aware culture by means of training programs and interdepartmental communications; measuring risk-based performance and incentives
• Attending meetings as requested and addressing professional opinions from a risk perspective, ensuring that well informed decisions are made with respect to acquisitions, investments, divestitures, etc.
• A history of working for large consultancies or PMCs on large highway/infrastructure construction projects
• Around 8 years of project risk management experience
• At least a bachelor’s degree qualification in a relevant Engineering subject
• A background of working in the Middle East would be preferred
• Excellent communication and management skills
To apply, please send your CV online detailing your current financial package and notice period.
Please note: Linum Consult reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.