Faithful+Gould are currently looking for an experienced Senior Quality Manager to form part of the Programme Management Team based in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
– Develop onboarding/welcome process for all stakeholders to ensure quick start up and compliance against programme standards, plans and processes within IMP.
– Prepare, develop and deploy the Quality Management Plan (appendice to the IMP)
– Audit processes and procedures, the issuance and follow up of NCRs and monitor trends to verify that meaningful corrections and corrective actions are proposed, approved and implemented in a timely manner, to prevent recurrence
– Effectively monitor implementation of Integrated Management Plan through a robust audit programme aligned with programme delivery phases within IMP ensure critical stages are included
– Advise, guide and support managers in the implementation of Quality Assurance and Controls
– Conduct regular periodic Quality Assurance Audits providing recommendations on how the processes, procedures and flow charts could be improved
– Ensure internal Information Management procedures are understood and implemented
– Gather Lessons Learned through Non Compliance and feedback to programme wide stakeholders
– Gather Best practice through Compliance identification and feedback to programme wide stakeholders
– Prepare and maintain relevant QA / QC trackers
– Prepare applicable QA / QC weekly/monthly reports
– Ensure that appropriate QA / QC procedural training is delivered
SNC Lavalin’s Faithful+Gould business is one of the world’s leading integrated project and programme management consultancies; with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide.
– Degree qualified: BSc, BEng, BA or equivalent (Quality Chartership)
– Qualified Lead Auditor (ISO9001:2008)
– Minimum of 10 years’ experience with 3 years being in a similar role
– The successful Programme Quality Manager will be a qualified professional who has a proven track record of developing Quality Management Systems , and effectively managing the implementation and adherence of procedures, standards and processes
– Effective in building good working relationships with the Client, Contractors and the Project Team
– Confident with the ability to welcome and onboard large volumes of people to a large scale programme
– Familiar with EDMS systems and other Project Management tools and platforms
– Contribute and share ideas, and support others
– Able to plan and organise, prioritising own workload
– Have a “well-rounded profile”; self-assertive, capable of planning activities, analysing information, overseeing processes, coordinating with Contractors and effective management of staff
– Highly self-motivated and professional
– Excellent written and spoken English language skills
– IRCA registered Lead Auditor
– Qualified Lead Auditor (ISO9001:2015)
– Possess a comprehensive knowledge of project controls and procedures at Programme level
– Identification of risks on large scale programmes of a similar nature
Rewards & Benefits:
– A competitive salary
– Accommodation allowance
– Transportation allowance
– 22 calendar days annual leave (based on 5-day working week)
– Medical and life insurance cover
– Company gratuity scheme
– Discretionary bonus scheme
– Annual flight allowance to point of origin
– Employee Well-Being Programme: 24-hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
Our aim is to protect and maximise our clients’ interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships.
Key services include: Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning.
Our industry is going through a digital transformation and we have been investing in and pioneering digital methods to improve all aspects of our service. We have focussed our digital transformation around platform modernisation and product development and through standardisation and automation, we are achieving efficiencies that are directly passed on our clients who benefit from a consistent quality of service as well as the savings.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting – and then developing – brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It’s precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.
Acquired by SNC Lavalin in 2017, we also have an extensive depth of geographic exposure across 50 countries and the breadth of 53,000 experts. As one of the largest engineering contractors, we have access to 17,000 staff in the Middle East making us one of the largest multidisciplinary consultancies in the region.
Please note: Atkins Global reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.