Support greater mobility in Dubai and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As a Sr. Structural Engineer of Bridges and Structures, you’ll have the chance to work on challenging bridge projects in the region, shortening travel time and improving public safety for individuals across the community. Working with other members of the Construction Supervision team, you’ll provide oversight of the construction supervision of the structural aspects of the project to ensure that design documentation is safely and accurately implemented on site, and that the requirements of the construction contract are followed. During your time with us, you will also oversee the Structures Engineer and work inspectors, as well as act as a primary point of contact for progress reporting, safety, financial recommendations, quality control and design modifications. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from an internationally recognized and accredited university
- At least 15 years of post graduate experience in the design, site supervision and construction management of major highways projects
- Recent previous experience (within the last 5 years) as a Sr. Structures Engineer for major highway/Bridge projects that are complex in nature, and are ideally located in the Middle East region
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Professional Engineer (civil) or charted Engineer
- Written and spoken Arabic skills
- Experience in the construction of highway structures and a full understanding of the complexities of site supervision and construction management of highways and bridges projects
- Previous approval from Dubai Roads & Transport Authority (RTA)
- Experience with RTA standards and requirements for structures
Join CH2M and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life-changing infrastructure that improves communities across the Middle East. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note: CH2M reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.