Wood is currently looking to recruit a Lead Construction Engineer (Civil & Facilities) to be based in Duqm site in Oman on residential basis assignment 60hrs/week – 6 days/week for Duqm Refinery project.
The successful candidate must meet below minimum requirements:
- Must be fully knowledgeable about construction techniques to be employed, materials used and testing requirements to be applied for civil works
- Shall have handled large civil works at site particularly in the Middle East either in PMC or contractors’ organisation
- Shall have the ability to spot non-conformances to project requirements and persuade contractor to remedy them
- Must have done work related to evaluation of variations, design changes, concession requests; review and approval of procedures and method statements of construction contractor for civil works at site
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in major oil / gas projects
- At least 3 – 5 years holding similar position
- Experience working on major refinery projects
- Site civil and facilities experience is mandatory within GCC area
- PMC or client experience is mandatory
Please note: Wood Group reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.