Job description / Role
• You will be accountable for the development and delivery of water projects to achieve specified targets and outcomes.
• You will deliver excellent performance in projects delivery including health and safety, contracts and risk management.
• To liaise directly with Client/Consultant on the development and delivery of projects through all stages of the project.
• To ensure that the projects are delivered to cost, time and quality and best whole life cost, and that the design decisions are recorded in relevant records.
• To ensure record drawings and documents are provided and issued to the top management/draughting team.
• Assist in the monitoring and reporting on Contract / Service providers KPI performance for both HSE, cost, quality and progress.
• Produce monthly reports on design, project progress and forecast costs to the Projects Manager ensuring that they are accurate and complete.
• Actively contribute to the company’s operational needs by providing specialist technical and engineering support on all assets associated with your project.
• Should be having Bachelor degree in Civil / Electromechanical / Mechanical / Engineering
• With minimum 8 to 10 years of experience preferably experience in Reverse osmosis / pumping station / pipe line / desalination plant / Treatment Plant/Oil & Gas/Infrastructure
D/L will be an advantage
Please note: General Construction Company reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.