Job description / Role
• Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs
• Preparing, negotiating and analyzing costs for tenders and contracts
• Coordination of work effort
• Advising on a range of legal and contractual issues
• Valuing completed work and arranging for payments
• Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labor involved
• Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involves liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
• Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
• Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
• Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
• Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
• Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
• BE civil Engineering
• 5-9 years of experience in ADWEA,ADDC,TRANSCO,Infrastructure including (pumping station reservoirs and water pipe line and storm and sewer water network) oil & gas field.
• D/L will be an advantage
Please note: General Construction Company reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.