Job description / Role
• Implement all time necessary steps related to protection of environment as well as safety of the people/work as decided by the committee.
• Conduct tool box talks in coordination with HSE Officer
• Giving each crew or worker the duties to be performed daily and explain it in detail.
• Follow-up continuously the progress of the work on site in order to be sure that all efforts, actions are correct thus avoiding mistakes and errors.
• Prepare Daily Report showing work done during the day with quantities (if possible) including his request for tools, equipment and personnel needed for the projected work, submit this request to SE who will submit to PM for evaluation, correction and approval.
• Prepare the Material Request Sheet and submit it to the SE for evaluation.
• Ensure that security steps are taken to secure the workers from accident (a trench collapse, falling from scaffolding or high area etc…)
• Report immediately any EHS incident on site to SE and or PM and send the injured to the accident section in the nearest Government Hospital/Clinic
• Minimum 4-8 years of UAE/GCC experience in construction/Infrastructure/Oil & gas/Piping/ADWEA/ADDC/TRANSCO field.
• Bachelor/Diploma in Civil Engineering.
• UAE Driving License is an advantage
Please note: General Construction Company reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.