Are you looking to look at a challenging career within Facilities Management as a part of an Award Winning Facilities Management Company in UAE?
We are looking for an experienced and qualified professional to fill the vacancy of Assistant Procurement Manger – Category Expert based in Dubai. The job holder requires to analyse the business spend across multiple categories and strategically source products and services using established tendering principles to generate year on year savings in line with targets.
- Analyse and manage spend across all business categories.
- Identify a yearly tender calendar with priority given to high spend / high risk areas.
- Identify and build potential supplier relationships via market knowledge and RFI’s.
- Float tenders to the market and manage the tender process from start to finish including writing the tender, managing relationships and clarifications, consolidating and analysing responses, undertaking commercial negotiations and evaluations, formulating and documenting recommendations and implementing contract agreements.
- Be responsible for meeting savings targets.
- Create and develop a long term plan and strategy for development of key categories.
- Implements rigorous contracts on Emrill standard terms for all critical, strategic and preferred suppliers within the categories, incorporating service level agreements and continuous improvement targets.
- Work closely with the Welfare Department to support with managing tenancy contract spend, renewals and planning.
- Work closely with the Stores officer to oversee and support with maintaining target inventory levels.
- Conducts procurement activity in accordance with stated ethics, CSR and other procurement and legal policies.
- To act as a role model of professional procurement practice, delivering high quality solutions to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Bachelor Degree with English as medium of graduation preferred.
- Preferably possess at least one qualification/ certification in Procurement and/ or Contract Management
- 5+ years in the procurement industry
- At least 1-2 years UAE working experience preferred
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in the FM market
- Business wide category and spend management (across a range of categories)
- Strategic sourcing
- Writing tender documents e.g. RFI, RFP, ITT etc
- Developing and managing SLA’s and KPI mechanisms.
- Managing tender process from start to completion
- Persuasive contract / pricing negotiation
- Data analysis
- Composing and documenting logical and thorough recommendations
- Supplier relationship management
- Understanding of the P2P principle
- Understanding of framework agreements and how to drive value from them
- Experience / skills in managing large tenancy contract spend portfolios and working with agents / landlords in the UAE market is an added advantage in this role
Please note: Emrill reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.